There is just one answer to the question: ‘Which argan oil is the best?’. The most incredible beauty purposes and the highest quality is offered by Argan Oil by Nanoil, which is cold-pressed and unrefined. Find out how it can turn your daily body and hair care around.
One of the most precious beauty oils is argan oil. People native to Morocco, where the oil comes from, call it liquid gold – this refers to its cost and properties. Argan Oil by Nanoil is found indispensable as a hair, body and face beautifying agent. It’s a perfect match for those who value multi-purnonsens of cosmetics.
Natural Beauty Oil
Argan Oil by Nanoil is a natural beauty oil. What does it mean?
- Natural. It’s obtained from natural raw materials by pressing argan nuts in cold press oil machine. The oil isn’t refined therefore it holds the essence of what’s best in argan nuts. Also, this product is organic and certified oil that lacks preservatives, fragrances, silicones and other substances that are found unwanted and unnecessary.
- Beauty Oil. It can be used for daily hair and body care in many ways. This cosmetic derives straight from nature and serves well in skin, hair, nail and even eyelash care. It’s perfectly suitable to be used instead of body balm, face cream, hair conditioner, hair end serum and many other beauty products that we treat our bodies with daily.
How Does Nanoil Argan Oil Work?
Argan oil is recognized mostly due to its potent skin and hair regenerating action. When applied properly, it improves the natural ability of cells to regenerate, thus it serves damaged hair and skin incredibly well.
As every natural all, Nanoil Argan Oil prevents water loss too. It reinforces hydro-lipid barrier of skin and prevents unwanted dryness and irritations.
Quite an intriguing and important quality of argan oil is its ability to protect skin and hair. And this protection doesn’t only apply to combating free radicals but also shielding our body against the sun and high temperature.
Apart from that, alike every natural beauty oil, Argan Oil by Nanoil simply makes skin and hair more stunning. It restores the lost shine, smooths out, boosts softness, increases elasticity, prevents discolorations and enhances natural beauty.
Beauty Benefits of Argan Oil (in a nutshell):
- Is a natural sunscreen SPF 6.
- Provides heat protection to hair during styling.
- Strengthens and increases elasticity of hair, skin and nails.
- Boosts natural self-regenerating processes.
- Relieves irritations and soothes dry skin.
- Replenishes hair, face skin and body skin with water.
- Protects skin during sunbathing and delivers post-tanning care.
- Delays ageing processes, e.g. deals with fine lines.
One Argan Oil by Nanoil – Five Applications
Cold-pressed, unrefined, organic and certified Argan Oil by Nanoil – owing to its high quality – it can be applied to the entire body and treated as an alternative to many beauty products. Learn the most common applications of argan oil in home hair and skin care.
- use on hair – when massaged into scalp, it provides reinforcement and accelerated hair growth. When applied to the hair length (best if the oil is warmed up) it regenerates, replenishes with water and makes the strands definitely stronger. When used on hair ends, it prevents splitting.
- use on body – when rubbed into skin right after bathing the oil prevents dryness and irritations. When applied to rough skin (heels, elbows, knees) it leaves these areas soft. When used as a base ingredient of D.I.Y. body scrub, it nourishes and softens skin.
- use on face – it’s suitable to be used as a makeup remover and to cleanse face skin. Also, argan oil is suitable for face massage. When patted into cleansed face skin, it can work as a cream and when spread on face in the morning, it can replace makeup base.
- use on eyelashes – when regularly applied to lashes and rubbed to the lash base, the oil may boost the hair nourishment (it affects eyebrows alike).
- use on fingernails – when applied to nail plate argan oil intensifies its color, smooths out, increases elasticity and reinforces. When rubbed into cuticles, the oil facilitates their removal. When added to hand soak, the oil works like a strong nail conditioner.